SHS Alumni Association Grant Guidelines
The number of grants awarded will depend on the availability
of funds, the
number of applicants, and the quality of the applications.
- All applicants must represent a Shrewsbury High School student group, club, class,
- The grant must be used to promote educational
or charitable projects or to foster a sense of community. Grants may not be used for transportation costs.
- Each grant project must involve or benefit at least five SHS students.
- Maximum grant amount is $400.00.
- Please complete the Grant Application Form found at www.shrewsburyalumni.org
under Alumni Grants.
- Application deadline is 2:00 PM, November 4, 2016.
- Submit five paper copies of your completed application form to the SHS Alumni Mailbox in SHS's Mail Room.
- Complete and submit the Reimbursement Form, accompanied by your
invoice or receipts, by 2:00 PM, April 15, 2017, to Alumni Association
treasurer Judy Donahue, 58 Hillside Drive, Shrewsbury, MA 01545.
- Direct questions about payment to Judy Donahue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Checks will be made out to the project faculty
advisor or specific SHS Department, and must be cashed within 7 days of receipt.
- Complete and submit the Evaluation Form. If possible,
include photos (.jpg files) of your event to
Jude Donahue at email@example.com
- Note that the SHS Alumni Association awarded funds for the project in any and all
- Submission of an application signifies
that the applicant agrees to allow news about the grant to be posted online and to be submitted to local media outlets.
For more information, contact Janet Pope